Why My Recording Sound Does Muffled

Why do My Recordings Sound Bad?

recording sound is differ, my recording voice is higher, recording, sound, different
why does my voice sound different when I hear it

why does recording voice sounds different


Why Does My Voice Sound Higher When Record?

What makes a recording of our voice so different ... and so awful? This is because when you speak, you hear your own voice in two different ways.


Why Do I Hate the Sound of My Recorded Voice?

recording sound is differ, my recording voice is higher, recording, sound, different
why do I hate the sound of my voice

why does my recorded voice sound bad


Recording sound Differ?

The first is to vibrate sound waves on your eardrum, as others hear your voice. The second way is to use vibrations inside the skull triggered by the vocal cords.

These vibrations move up through your skull and make the eardrum vibrate again. However, when they travel in the bone, they spread out and decrease in height, giving you a false sense of bass.

Then, when you hear a recording of your voice, the sound is definitely higher.


Also Read:

  1. Why do Soft Drink Bottles have 5 bumps at the bottom?
  2. Extra Piece of Cloth in New Clothes Why?
  3. What are the small pockets on jeans for?

Share: